- Updated the default version of the RIS call to use version 0710
- Added new getters respective to new RIS version
Removed Data Validation from the SDK side.
- Minor bug fixes in validation file, and unit tests
- Removed support for Python 2.x due to end of life status
- Python 3.5 is now minimum supported version
Omniscore Implemented in Python. We have included a getter method called getOmniscore that returns the Omniscore value in the Response.
Rework the SDK
- Base85 encoding
- Set the value to a VERSION in this dedicated module in the project - version.py
- updated docs/*.rst
- tests/test_bed_examples.py – example usage (work-flow)
- removed CCMM, CCYY from the SDK
- removed method expiration_date /CCMM & CCYY/ from RIS Request superclass
- updated requirements.txt with the latest requests library.
First release of the Kount RIS Python SDK.
- validate.xml as python dict
- replaced parsing the xml with generated python dict
- parse Kount's validation xml to python dict and use this dict in the package to avoid parsing. New XML_DICT must be generated if the xml file 'validate.xml' is changed.
- Sphinx files /auto generate documentation/, package files
- Documentation Compilation
Before starting, you first need to install Sphinx, which is done very easily using easy_install or pip command in a command shell:
pip install sphinx – upgrade
In order to compile the documentation, under linux type:
and under windows, type:
This command will analyze the files in the source/ directory and create the HTML files into the directory _build/html/ or build/html depending on your configuration file.
There are many more possible outputs. Type make without argument to get help. For example, to build a PDF version, type:
- Kount Ris Python sdk - 2.7.13 and 3.6.1 supported.
- update local_settings.py in project's folder with data provided by Kount.