Added two shipping types. DE = Delivery and PU = Pick-up.
Added custom keep-alive strategy to httpclient connection manager
Updates HttpClient to recognize system settings for proxy connections
Updates Log4J to 2.17.1
- Upgrade to log4j 2.17.0
- Remove a few unused/unnecessary classes
Upgraded Log4j dependency to 2.16.0. Resolves parent dependency issue.
Upgraded Log4j dependency to 2.16.0
Upgraded Log4j dependency to mitigate vulnerability CVE-2021-44228.
- Updated the default version of the RIS call to use version 0710
- Added new getters respective to new RIS version
- Removed data validations from SDK side
- Fixed JUnit vulnerability issues.
- We fixed JUnit vulnerability issues and updated the latest version of JUnit (4.13.1).
- Fixed log4j-core vulnerability issues.
- We fixed log4j-core vulnerability issues and updated the latest version of log4j.
Bug Fixes – To support better concurrency for calls to RIS service.
Enhancement – Implemented Http Apache Client instead of
Reason: It will support asynchronous call.
Issue: RIS SDK compatibility issue was there with Java 11.
Javax.bindis not in-built with Java 11, dependency added in
- Javadoc is updated from 2.10.4 to 3.1.0
- Junit is updated from 4.10 to 4.12
Issue: Log4j is vulnerable to deserialization of untrusted data which can be exploited to remotely execute arbitrary code when combined with a deserialization gadget when listening to untrusted network traffic for log data.
Solution: Log4j2 implemented in RIS Sdk instead of log4j.
Omniscore implemented in Java. We have included a getter method called
getOmniscore that returns the Omniscore value in the Response.
Added support to pass an IPV6 address with the IPAD field.
- Introducing configuration key – this breaks backward compatibility with older releases
- Removed the SALT phrase
- Maven improvements and code updates
- Removed request parameters CCMM and CCYY
- Improved communication logging
- Added more information to connection headers
- Integrated more payment types, refer to https://api.test.kount.net/rpc/support/payments.html
- SALT phrase configurable as system variable
- Minor improvements for integration tests logging
- Fixed build issue when JDK 1.7 is used
- New requirement for JDK/JRE – version 1.7 and above
- Secure communication between client and server now using TLS v1.2
- Added Apache Maven tools for easier compilation, build, unit and integration tests, javadoc generation, and packaging
- General source code improvements and modernization
- General javadoc enhancements