- See merge request
Bug fix: Issue resolved when sending a RIS request using the client constructor with unknown configuration variables.
Removed warning for
Provided support for PHP-8 [Removed the invalid CURL option]
Remove Data validation from the SDK side.
Updated the PHP SDK to use the latest RIS SDK version, 0700.
Omniscore implemented in PHP. We have included a getter method called
getOmniscore that returns the Omniscore value in the Response.
Added support to pass an IPV6 address with the IPAD field.
- Introduced configuration key – this breaks backward compatibility with older releases.
- Removed the SALT phrase.
- Introduced base85 encoding and decoding.
- Added sha256 validation for the config key
Version 6.5.4 changes
Removed request parameters
CCYY(Expiration year) and
CCMM(Expiration month) from the PHP SDK.
Version 6.5.3 changes
Enabled acceptance of custom settings from user defined file.
Version 6.5.2 changes
getResponseAsDict()method for retrieving the response fields as array.
- Removed the stopwatch package and introduced PHP's native
microtime()to track milliseconds.
- Added autoload configuration in
composer.json, so that when the user opts for a composer installation he would have to only include the
autoload.phplocated in the vendor folder.
Version 6.5.1 changes
- Improved communication logging
- Added more information to connection headers
- Integrated more payment types, see https://api.test.kount.net/rpc/support/payments.html
SALT phrase configurable as a settings variable
Downgrading phpunit version in
composer.json from 5.7 to 4.8. PHP 5.5.9 is not supported with newer versions of phpunit.
Removing usage of visibility modifiers in test classes – not supported with older versions of PHP.
- New requirement for PHP – 5.5 or newer.
- Secure communication between client and server now using TLS v1.2 and TLS v1.1
- Added Composer for package management, unit and integration tests, generating documentation,
release.shscript for release a new version and creating
.zip(will be automated in the near future).
- General source code improvements and modernization.
- General phpdoc enhancements.