While not recommended, you can integrate the Kount Device Data Collector (DDC) as a static library in your XCode project.
Integrating the Kount DDC as a Static Library
- Download the kount-ios-sdk from GitHub, and then extract the contents of the SDK.
- Place the
KountDataCollectorUniversalLibraryfolder from the Kount SDK inside the folder structure of your iOS (folder) project.
- From the
libKountDataCollector.aand add it in your project.
KountDataCollectorUniversalLibraryto header search paths:
- Go to Project Target > Build Settings > Header Search Paths.
- Add the Header Search Path as
Once you have added the
KountDataCollectorUniversalLibraryto the project, continue to the second step (runtime implementation).
- For Objective-C invocation, refer to How to Invoke the Device Data Collector from an Objective-C App using the iOS SDK 4.1.x.
- For Swift invocation, refer to How to Invoke the Device Data Collector from a Swift App using iOS SDK 4.1.x.